Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Closed
New Poll

XBL/PS4 Staff Initiative
APEX Wicked
 Posted: May 24 2017, 09:28 PM

You fear the boogeyman. I'm the one they send to kill the boogeyman.
Group Icon

GT: APEX Wicked
PSN:

Group:
Member No.: 1

Awards: 6 ( displayed)

Alright, so here's the current look of things - we're ever growing/expanding and as such are always on the lookout for new staff members to join our upper-echelon chain of command. We might not always be looking for the top of the pot picks, but everyone counts.

But anyways, here's a look at how the new staff initiative will be going for both XBL & PS4 groups.

XBL
- Established Staff (i.e. Generals) should now be looking amongst their numbers to find candidates to move up in the ranks of staff (could be current staff you'd like to move up higher as well, other than just clan members)
- Report findings and progress on said recruitment to me in the staff hall (set up a topic on this)
- These new staff positions will be voided of application unless deemed necessary by the General in Charge of a given Regiment.

PSN
- We are currently looking for dedicated PSN players that want to build up our PSN base like we've done on XBL over the past year. These interested parties should be openly available (or as much as possible) & eligible for a General position in the clan.....as we're looking for leaders to build up this new side of the clan.
- Prospective PSN Generals will need to fill out an application
-- Current Regiments include: Destiny, CoD (we may have several openings on this, due to variety in franchise games), & WoT.

If anyone has any questions whatsoever, please feel free to send a private message to me here over the forums.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
Wicked Says: We forge our own destinies here in APEX.
http://looted.by/dHCyI
My Competitive Tanks: T32, AMX 50 100, IS-3, Borsig

Brands I personally endorse for gaming: Xbox, CinchGaming, KontrolFreek, Fade Grips, Turtle Beach, TriggerDevils, JerkyXP, GFuel
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Flag Counter
DMCA.com Protection Status